United Arab Emirates (4)
Second largest Islamic bank in UAE, 2007 onwards
- Multi level assessment based training for staff and management trainee program.
- Combination of e-learning and in person training to deliver cost effective training.
- The second and third level trainings were customized to incorporate the bank’s product and Sharia’a views.
- Prepared customized product manuals as the bank’s training supplement. The product manuals elaborate on Sharia’a and business background, product structure, procedures, AAOIFI accounting, IFSB risk issues, etc.
Train the trainer (TTT) for a leading global Islamic bank with presence in multiple jurisdictions through our marketing partner, 2011
- Due diligence visit with the bank’s product, business and Sharia’a team to craft customized Islamic Retail banking and Islamic Corporate banking TTT.
- Development of slide with trainer notes, exercises covering the bank’s product and Sharia’a view in multiple jurisdictions, assessment, and review from bank with short turn around time.
- Delivery of in-person TTT with bank staff coming from different jurisdictions.
Islamic Investment Bank in Dubai. 2012
E-learning as an efficient training for the bank staff. Courses include: Foundations, AAOIFI Accounting, Islamic Trade Finance, Islamic Capital Market and Islamic Treasury.
Various Islamic Finance Training.
Since 2005 we have delivered multiple public training through our marketing partners. Courses include Real Estate & Islamic Funds, Islamic Project Finance, Sukuk & Capital Market, Treasury & Hedging, AAOIFI Accounting and CIFA™ Review Course.