Personal Profile

Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages
Filter by Categories
adult dating
Applying Exemption
Candidate Enrolment
CIFA Examination
CIFA for Individual
CIFA for Institutions
CIFAOnline Portal
CIFA™ Youtube Series
Financial - Online Purchases & Payment
Nicht kategorisiert
Personal Profile
Result & Certification
Russian Dating

My employment details are wrong (e.g. I have changed employers). How do I change them?

You will need to click Profile  link under “My Accounts” and amend as required.

Can I delete my old address?

No, you cannot. We keep a record of previous addresses for audit purposes.

I have recently moved. How can I change my details?

You will need to click the Profile link under “My Account” and add in a new address in the correspondence address column.  If you are unable to access to your account or having difficulties, kindly contact us and we will amend your details.

My name has changed due to error/marriage/divorce, or I need to amend my date of birth. How do I do this?

You will need to send us a written request with a copy of the official documents such as passport, birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce certificate or death certificate. Please send the document via email and send it via contact us  button available in your CIFAOnline.

I am receiving information about CIFA™ and third parties that I do not wish to receive. Can I cancel these?

Yes, you can, click on the link to Communication preferences under “My Accounts” and select/de-select the relevant option.